- Select a format - this will be applied to all of your items to give your
firm's visual identity a consistent image.
- Select the type of paper you would like your stationery produced on.
You may choose from a variety of 100% or 25% cotton content products.
We recommend Sheffield Linen.
- Select the ink color(s) you would like applied to your stationery items. If
you select more than one color, you will need to explain what copy should
appear in what color. For example, firm name in Blue, remainder in black.
- Special ordering instructions:
- Business cards - select the weight and color of the card. Most
popular weight is medium. Select one of the following processes:
engraved, raised printed or flat printed.
- Letterhead and second page- select the color of the sheet and the
process. We recommend a 100% cotton fiber paper to enhance the
identity of your stationery and your firm.
- Envelopes - select the color of the envelope and the type of closure
you prefer. We recommend laser seal for laser printers. Self-seal
envelopes are not recommended for laser printers.
- Fill in the information you would like us to engrave or print on your
stationery items. Please verify all information to be included.
- Proofs - let us know if you would like to see a proof of the stationery items being ordered
before they are produced. If so, indicate how you would like to see the proof. Your options
are fax, e-mail or mail. To view e-mailed proofs you will Acrobat Adobe reader. It's available
free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/ acrobat/readstep.html.
- We will prepare your stationery based on the information provided. If there are
any questions, one of our graphic specialists will contact you to discuss.
- We have a team of Professional Proofreaders who will verify the information
for accuracy to the specifications you submitted and we will ship the completed
stationery items within 10 days after you've placed your order.
- If you request a proof, this will arrive within 3 business days after you've
placed your order. Once you've given your okay for us to proceed, we will ship
the completed stationery items within 7 days.
- We will ship your order via UPS ground from the nearest manufacturing
location. Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping.
- You may track your order through our site. Log in and click here
or simply log-in and go to the Reporting link on the right side of the screen.
- When contacting us to make a change, please provide your firm's account
number, your name and where we can reach you.
- After you've submitted your order, you may call ALL-STATE at
1.800.222.0510 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST to request a change be made.
- You may fax a change to 800.634.5184, 24 hours a day.
- You may e-mail a change to email@example.com.
- If you select to change or cancel an order after much of the processing
has been done, additional charges will incur. See this page for more details